Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why am I trippin'?


I picked the name for this blog because first of all, if any of you know me, you know that I will trip over anything, even air! I also chose it because I 'trip' often in my Christian walk, and need Jesus to pick me back up, and hopefully this blog will be used to show His compassion in doing so for me repeatedly.
Romans 14:4 - "Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master, he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand."

7 comments:

  1. I know i will enjoy reading your blog. :) Your humility is precious to the Lord and He will lift you up!
    Love you,
    Mrs. McGee

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be sisters for indeed, you and I both trip over nothing. :D <3

    I can't wait to hear what you have to say! :D See you at Awana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ doveinturkey - thank you. :) Your encouragement is uplifting.

    @ greenpastures4me - haha! Yes, indeed. We are sisters. :D see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following. I think I will like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog, Anne!!! I look forward to reading your post. =) <3

    ReplyDelete